Easy Cheese 25K Sweepstakes
- Win $25,000 via the Easy Cheese challenge promotion
- The sweepstakes will start on 5/18/15 and run until 6/15/15
- Contestants will be required to submit artwork, a meme or a “Easy Cheese” hack on Twitter, Instagram or Vine
- Contestants are required to post the entry using the hashtag #EasyCheeseChallenge
- On top of the 25k prize two (2) runners-up will receive $5,000 (all cash prizes associated with the
Easy Cheese 25K Sweepstakeswill be awarded in the form of a check)
Each entry will be judged on the following criteria: Creativity and Originality | Demonstrated Skill | Quality of Entry Material (70%, 20%, 10%). Contestants must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the US in order to enter the Easy Cheese Ultimate Challenge!
- Processed cheese product guzzled down by millions of Americans every year
- Especially popular on crackers
- Owned and operated by Mondelez
- Not ideal for a healthy diet and consumers should limited their use to once or twice a month
- Popular Easy Cheese flavors include Cheddar and Sharp Cheddar
- The cheese comes in a pressurized can in which many customers call “aerosol cheese”
Whats in Easy Cheese?milk, water, whey protein concentrate, canola oil, milk protein concentrate, sodium citrate, sodium phosphate, calcium phosphate, lactic acid, sorbic acid, sodium alginate, apocarotenal, annatto, cheese culture, and enzymes.
Other popular products distributed by Mondelez International? Trident Gum, Sour Patch Kids, Oreo Cookies and Wheat Thins. Any questions about the Easy Cheese product can be directed to theThe Mondelez corporate office at Three Parkway North, Deerfield, IL 60015 and by phone by calling 847-943-4000.