- With the New Jersey MVC web site, drivers can handle a number of services to save time over a trip to a NJ MVC location
- Many services on the NJ MVC web site will require a user ID number (which drivers can request by entering their driver’s license number and Social Security numbers)
Some actions on the
Access DMV Comments
- Drivers cannot get a duplicate car title on the New Jersey MVC site
- If there are no liens on a vehicle, drivers must write to NJ Motor Vehicle Commission Special Title Unit P.O. Box 017 Trenton, NJ 08666-0017 to get a certified copy
- Must be a legal resident of the state of New Jersey
One of the most popular NJ MVC online services is license renewal, which can be done as long as the driver has the PIN that’s on the lower right corner of the NJ license renewal notice. Online renewals can only be processed two month before and two months after the month of license expiration.
More information about the New Jersey MVC
- The current slogan for the New Jersey Motor Vehicle Commission is “On the Road to Excellence”
- Any questions in regards to the Access DMV service can be directed to (609) 292-6500
The New Jersey MVC was created in 2003 to replace the Division of Motor Vehicles (also known as the DMV), increasing online security and making things easier for drivers. New Jersey has created the USA’s most secure Digital Driver License (it has over embedded security features) and has one of the top two most secure ID verification policies in America.