AOC Billing Payments
- Customers of the Arkansas Otolaryngological Center can pay their bill online
- Payments made to Arkansas Otolaryngological can be made with a checking account, a savings account, or a credit card
- AOC is the largest the largest ear, nose, and throat clinic in the state of Arkansas
Patients of the Arkansas Otolaryngological Center can log on to the Net Deposit Portal to make a payment towards their account. Payments can be made in full for the total amount due, or a payment plan can be established where payments are made monthly.
- Note that just because a payment is confirmed, that does not mean that the payment was successful and that funds were available in the account
- The full payment to the Arkansas Otolaryngological Center will be processed within 1 to 3 days
- The AOC Billing Payments service is FREE to use
- Payments can be made using a checking or savings account (assuming it is in good standing) or a credit/debit card
- All payment receipts will be sent to the customer email address entered at the time of payment
- Please allow up to 3 business days for the
AOC opened in 1974, and has provided specialized care in conditions related to the ear, head, nose, and throat in offices located in Little Rock, Benton, North Little Rock, and Herber Springs.
To contact the Arkansas Otolaryngological Center regarding a payment:
- 1-877-248-8193 (this is the number for the AOC Billing Payments Patient Services department)