Citi Refund Inquiry
- Access the Refund Inquiry Home Page and FAQ
- Customers who were enrolled in AccountCare, Balance Protector, Credit Protection, Payment Safeguard, Credit Protector, PaymentAid, Citi IdentityMonitor, Watch-Guard Preferred, and/or Job Loss Protection may have received a Citibank, N.A. and Department Stores National Bank notification letter
- Those who were enrolled in one of the above programs with consent can
Citi.com/RefundInquiry is operated by Citigroup. Any questions in regards to the website can be directed to a customer care agent at 1-888-849-1215 (TTY: Use Relay Service) between the hours of 8 am to 8 pm Monday to Friday or Saturday from 8 am to 5 pm ET. Customers looking to submit a claim in regards to a notification letter received will have to provide their last name along with the references number. TheUpdate Address Form. Those who would like to file a claim for benefits should dial the toll-free number on the back of their Citi credit card.
- Submitting a claim should take less than 5 minutes to complete
- Please allow up to 7 days for a response
- The claimant may be asked to provide evidence during the claim process
- Customers who lost their reference number should dial 1-888-849-1215
- Department Stores National Bank, N.A. is the issuer of Macy’s and Bloomingdale’s credit cards
The Citi Group corporate office is based at 388 Greenwich Street New York, NY 10013 United States and can be reached via phone at 212-559-1000.