- Obtain more information about the GameStop PowerUp Rewards program (which is a must for those who shop at GameStop)
- Members will receive a first time sing up promotion of 15,000 bonus points for Pro card members or 5,000 for Basic card members
- The GameStop PowerUp Rewards card can be used when shopping online or in store
The Comenity GameStop card does not come with annual fee and is subject to credit approval (customers will need an average/good credit score in order to be approved). The GameStop PowerUp Rewards Credit Card Account online can be managed from mobile device such as a tablet or smart phone PLUS the good old fashion Desktop. The Comenity GameStop card is currently offering a limited time promotion where cardholders will earn 2500 bonus points if they spend more than $250 on a single purchase.
Comenity Game Stop Comments
- Allows customers to pay a bill online, print monthly statements, add or change contact information (i.e. phone number, address), and enroll in paperless billing
- A Pro membership is a paid membership for $14.99 annually
- GameStop reserves the right to cancel or modify the PowerUp Rewards program for any reason without notice
- Minimum Interest Charge is $2.00 and the minimum payment amount is $25 on a balance
- In order to register for online access customers will need their Comenity Game Stop
- Customers are more than welcome to request an increase or decrease in their GameStop PowerUp Rewards Credit Card by calling 855-497-8168
- The GameStop rewards credit card online account works best with Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome or Safari
Please note that the GameStop PowerUp Rewards credit card is issued by Comenity Capital Bank. Any questions about the Comenity GameStop credit card can be directed to 1-855-497-8168. All payments made online before 8PM EDT will be credited to the GameStop customers account that day.