DG Customer First
- Take a short survey in regards to a Dollar General purchase and maybe win $100 in the process
- Customers will need internet access as DGCustomerFirst.com cannot be taken via phone
- All feedback provided will be used to enhance the customer service provided at the Dollar General in which the visit took place
DGCustomerFirst.com is managed by the Service Management Group who Dollar General has hired to collect this survey data. The Service Management Group will collect the date and send it to the higher-ups at Dollar General for review and implementation. All
What is need to start the DGCustomerFirst.com Survey?
- Internet access
- Time of visit
- Dollar General store number in which the purchase took place
- 15 digit survey code
The time of visit, store number, and survey code can all be found on the Dollar General customer receipt. Those who tossed the receipt in the trash can may have to pay Oscar the Grouch a visit if they wish to complete the
Once the survey has been completed in full the customer will earn a sweepstakes entry in which they could win a $1000 Dollar General gift card (imagine all the 5 hour energy shots one could buy with that gift card!). In order to enter the drawing the customer will have to provide their name, email address, and phone number.
DGCustomerFirst.com Survey Notes
- Must be 18 years of age or older in order to enter the $1000 DG gift card prize drawing
- Dollar General employees are not allowed to enter the sweepstakes
- Only one entry is allowed per person per entry period
- The $1000 gift card cannot be exchanged for cash
Those looking to save money on Dollar General purchases now and do not want to wait for the $1000 gift card drawing can visit the
Dollar General coupon page. Current coupons include $1 off Maxwell coffee and $1 off Luden cough drops (just in time for cold season!).
Dollar General fan boys can also redeem hundreds of coupons instantly at check out
verifying their mobile phone number with Dollar General.