Eastern Bank Online Banking
- Access up to the minute balances on your Eastern
- Schedule bill payments so you never have to worry about scrambling for stamps and mailing a paper check again
- Download your Eastern Bank account statements to Quicken or a number of other spreadsheet programs
Eastern Bank understands that their customers have busy lives. That’s why they offer the most convenient online banking solutions possible. Once you have your online account set up, you can view real-time balances, see images of checks, transfer between two accounts, send eBill payments, see 13 months worth of transactions and more. You even have the option for text banking, where you can receive account balances and view transactions via text message.
If you don’t have an account set up, it’s easy to enroll. To enroll online, you will need your Eastern Bank deposit or loan account number, a valid e-mail address, and your Social Security or tax identification number.
- Eastern Bank makes special efforts to ensure that your information is secure as possible. They use a system called HomeConnect that encrypts data as it passes though the Internet so it is unreadable to anyone who intercepts it
- You can’t search for a specific check in the system, but you can do a search for checks only, where you can easily find the check you’re looking for
- You can not make a transfer to another
- Create budget reports that help you see where you’re spending money
To contact Eastern Bank about your online account:
- 1-800-EASTERN (327-8376)
- E-mail [email protected]
- Via USPS mail at Eastern Bank Customer Service Center P.O. Box 391 Lynn, Massachusetts 01903-0491