First Bank Card Speedway
- Access a Speedway credit card account online
- The service is free to use for all card holders
- The Speedway credit card is issued by First Bankcard who is a division of First National Bank of Omaha
The First Bank Card Speedway service requires a username and password in order to access the site (new member will have to go through a short registration process). Once registered the card holder can access a variety of online account services such as online bill pay and the ability to print statements. The First Bank Card Speedway service also allows a customer to merge their Speedy Rewards MasterCard account with their Speedy Rewards card account. When merging the two cards the member must have their Speedy Rewards account number and 4 digit PIN on hand.
First Bank Speedway credit card comments
- Provides a free FICO score
- Consumers can design their own
- Comes with state of the art fraud protection
- Provides Online Banking which is a FREE service that can be utilized on a 24/7 basis
- Enroll in paperless statements (for all those liberals out there)
- Make payments online or set up automatic payments
Sign up for automatic payment is highly recommended as it helps ensure the First Bank Speedway credit card holder will never miss a payment and damage their credit score.
- US Based financial service firm
- Headed by CEO Mr. Patrick L. Ryan and CFO Mr. Stephen F. Carman
- Specializes in
Any questions about the First Bank Card online service can be directed to 1-888-295-5540 (general inquires) or 1-402-602-8264 (for consumers who are hard of hearing). The First Bank corporate office is based at 2465 Kuser Road, Hamilton, NJ 08690 and can be reached by phone by calling 609-643-4211.