- The FitBit is a wearable fitness tracker that automatically keeps track of the wearer’s vital statistics, like number of steps taken, heart rate, sleep tracking, and more
- FitBit activity trackers offer different features depending on what device they’re connected to, and the FitBit “Supported Devices” web site makes it easy for customers to see what they’ll get
- Not all devices are compatible with FitBit products, especially older model cell phones (the best way to see if a device will work with FitBit is to enter it on this web site)
To find out what features are offered through FitBit, customers just need to enter what device they will be using their FitBit with, starting with the operating system (like Android or iOs) and then selecting their device manufacturer (like Apple, Motorola, Samsung, or LG).
Fitbit Devices Comments
- A must for loyal Fitboy fan boys
- Provides the skinny on all things Fitbit
More things to know regarding FitBit
FitBit is the most well known name in the industry when it comes to wearable fitness tracking devices, and the company produces some of the most popular fitness tracking products.
After introducing their first tracker (which is actually regarded as the first wearable fitness tracker to track three levels of motion), FitBit has introduced a number of products with other features like the Fitbit Blaze, Fitbit Surge, Fitbit Plus, Fitbit Charge, and the Fitbit Aria.
- FitBit was founded in 2007, and went public on the New York Stock Exchange in May of 2015
- The FitBit company has received a number of awards in the technology industry like winning “runner up” in the 2008 TechCrunch50 convention, and winning best in the “Health and Wellness” section for in 2008’s Consumer Electronics Show
To contact FitBit customer service:
- 1 (877) 623-4997
- 405 Howard St Ste 550, San Francisco, CA 94105