IPC Bill Pay
- Logon to pay a bill through an IPC Healthcare (The Hospital Company) Provider
- There is no additional charge to pay an IPC Healthcare bill through the Online Bill Pay Portal
- Any payment made through The Hospital Company’s Online Bill portal will be applied to the patient’s account by the end of the next business day
Patients who have received service at a medical practice under the IPC Healthcare umbrella (also known as The Hospital Company), can log on to the IPC Bill Pay service portal to pay their bill. Paying a bill through the online portal does not add any additional fees.
- A bill paid through the IPC Online Bill Portal will be applied to the account at the end of the next business day
- Patients who register for an account with IPC Healthcare can also log on to view medical
- Online bill pay with IPC
- Customers can also pay a IPC bill online without having to go trough a bothersome registration process using the Quick Bill service
More about IPC Healthcare
IPC Healthcare, also known as “The Hospital Company” operates a national physician group that covers almost 2,000 facilities in 28 states. It was founded by physicians in 1995, and works with over 1,000 healthcare insurance plans and 48,000 referring primary care physicians. IPC manages over $1.5 billion in healthcare fees each year.
IPC is the nation’s leading private healthcare practice group, and has a focus on hospital medicine and post-acute care. In 2008, IPC was the United States’ first and only company that focused solely on hospital medicine to become a publicly traded company.
IPC Healthcare handles a variety of services for hospitals, including billing, collections, marketing, training, and physician education. IPC uses a program called IPC-Link, which is the most advanced and comprehensive physician software technology available on the market today.
To contact IPC Bill Pay Healthcare
- 4605 Lankershim Blvd., Suite 617 North Hollywood CA 91602
- (888) 447-2362