MetroPCS Bill Pay
- MetroPCS offers a simple way for customers to pay their phone bills online
- Customers can use credit cards, debit cards, or ACH drafts to pay their bills through Online Bill Pay
- Online Bill Pay is a free courtesy service that makes it easier than ever to pay cellphone account fees online
MetroPCS customers have the option to conveniently
- Customers can pay their bills with or without online MetroPCS account access
- Customers must have their MetroPCS phone number to make a one-time payment or to sign into their online account
- Payments post to the MetroPCS account within one business day, but the funds may not be deducted from a subscriber’s bank account for up to three days
- One-time payment is only available for cellphones. If you have other devices, like a tablet, you’ll need to set up an online account
- Make sure you have funds available before scheduling your payment, or MetroPCS will charge you a returned payment fee
MetroPCS offers a variety of features through the online portal. In addition to taking charge of your bill, you can manage your account, monitor your minutes, text messaging, data usage, adjust your plan, add devices, and track orders.
How to Pay Your Bill Online
- Go to metropcs.com/bill-pay and enter your phone number
- Enter the amount of money you’d like to pay
- Before submitting your payment, review the payment date and the amount to ensure accuracy
- Click “confirm”. Your payment will be applied to your balance within twenty-four hours.
Online Bill Pay is MetroPCS’s most versatile payment option, allowing you to stay on top of your charges and monitor your MetroPCS account when it’s convenient for you. Check your options out today at metropcs.com/bill-pay.