My HFHP Survey
- Take the Health First health plan survey to help Health First continue to provide excellent healthcare services
- For this survey, members are asked to consider just the health services they have received in the past 6 months
- Health First is Brevard County, Florida’s non-profit health care program
Patients who have utilized the services of Health First can visit their online survey to share details of their medical healthcare services. Patients are asked to just think of the medical care services they have received in the past 6 months for this survey.
More about Health First
- Health First is a not-for-profit community health system located in Brevard County, Florida
- The program was founded in 1995, and operates in four hospitals, Cape Canaveral Hospital, Holmes Regional Medical Center, Palm Bay Hospital and Viera Hospital
- The Health First
- This program also covers many types of surgeries. Angioplasty is the most popular surgery that Health First covers, with almost 1,000 cases each year provided.
Health First offers the latest medical technology and care not only through their four hospitals, but also through outreach programs plus the area’s only Trauma and Heart Centers. One of Health First’s hospitals has been designated as a “Baby-Friendly Hospital” by the World Health Organization, becoming the first hospital in the southeastern United States to receive this distinction.
To contact Health First Health Plans
- 6450 US Highway 1, Rockledge, Florida 32955