My Kennedy Benefits
- Kennedy Health offers an online portal for employees to manage their insurance benefits
- Once employees visit the Kennedy Health online services portal for the first time, they will be asked to create a new password (after first logging in with their temporary password)
- Information presented on the Kennedy Health employee web site related to insurance plans and policies is not an attempt to sell services
To log in to Kennedy Health service portal, the username is KENNEDY followed by the employee’s six digit ID number (ie KENNEDY112233. If a Kennedy Health employee has an ID number that’s not six digits long, they need to use leading 0s (ie KENNEDY012345). Kennedy Health employees can find their ID number either on their paycheck or via the “Performance Manager” portal.
My Kennedy Benefits Comments
- The initial password to login to “My Kennedy benefits” is the employee’s date of birth followed by the last 4 digits of their Social Security number
- Kennedy Healthcare has around 5,000 employees, and offers benefits like an employee wellness program, online educational partnerships, a 403(b) matched savings plan, a cash balance pension plan and more
- Users will not be charged an annual fee for using this online health service
More Information About Kennedy Health
- In 2014, U.S. News & World Report named the Kennedy Healthcare system one of the best hospitals in the USA
- Philly.com named Kennedy Healthcare as one of their “Top Workplaces” for three years in a row (2013, 2014, and 2016) based on employee feedback
- To contact a representative about Kennedy Health benefits please dial 877-837-5017
Kennedy Health is an entire healthcare system today, but began in Stratford, N.J. in 1965 as a small facility with less than 100 beds (called John F. Kennedy Memorial Hospital). In 1977, Kennedy became affiliated with the University of Medicine & Dentistry of New Jersey.