My Sodexo Savings Plan
- Login to the Sodexo 401(k) Savings Plan and Trust website to manage an account, including viewing a balance and making a transfer
- With Voya’s My Savings Score, customers can compare what they have saved for retirement against an estimate of what they should have based on their age and income
- The “State of Savings” chart lets clients wee how various people across the country rate on their savings progress and their overall financial goals
Sodexo are designed not just to be a source of retirement income, but to help teach people where they should be with their finances, and how they can get there. When Sodexo customers sign in, they will see the most recent information about their
My Sodexo Savings Plan Comments
- Requires an email address upon sign up
- If customers have forgotten their Voya retirement password, they can log in using their birth date and Social Security number.
More to Know About Sodexo and Voya
Sodexo was founded in 1966 by Pierre Bellon with a mission of helping people create financial goals, than educate them how to reach those goals. Voya is an American financial company that was founded in 1991, and has their current headquarters located in New York, New York. The company’s main broker division (called ING Financial Partners) is located in Des Moines, Iowa.
- Voya serves over 15 million customers and has over $500 billion in total assets
- Voya Financial has about 6,500 employees across the United States
- Sodexo actually began providing food services to businesses like hospitals and schools in the city of Marseilles, France
To contact Sodexo
- Call them at 1 (301) 987-4000
- Write to them via snail mail at their headquarters, located at 9801 Washingtonian Blvd., Gaithersburg, MD 20878