NC Rider Survey
- Take part in the 2016 NC Motorcycle Rider Survey by answering a few short questions
- All opinions and experiences are important to efforts to increase rider safety
- The NC Rider Survey will take less than 10 minutes to complete
To start the the rider will need the Survey Invitation Code and Internet connection (it does not appear that the NC Rider Survey can be taken over the phone). Please note the survey code can be located on the bottom right corner of the invitation letter received via US mail. The NC Rider Survey invite code can only be used once and those who do not have the code will not be able to provide feedback and will not be able to help rider safety.
NC Rider Survey Comments
- Can only be taken online (not by mail or phone)
- Will take the rider less than 10 minutes to complete
The NC Rider Survey is powered by Qualtrics and a bar will be displayed at the bottom of the survey to indicate what percent of the survey has been completed.
Qualtrics is a private research firm founded by Scott M. Smith, Ryan Smith, Jared Smith and Stuart Orgill. The company is based in Utah and has more than 1000 employees (the exact amount is unknown at this time). Qualtrics specializes in online data collection and analysis