Papa Murphy’s TCPA Settlement
- Obtain more information about the class action lawsuit entitled John Lennartson, et al. v. Papa Murphy’s Holdings Inc., et al.,
papamurphystcpasettlement.comis pending review in the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Washington at Tacoma
- The case is listed as case number 3:15-cv-05307-RBL
The Papa Murphy’s TCPA Class Action Settlement was filed in 2015 by John Lennartson after he received a bothersome text message from Papa Murphy’s stating “Papa Murphy’s: Today only 4/6/15. A Big Deal for the Big Game! Get a $10 Lg 5-Meat Stuffed Pizza. Valid @ participating Stores. Msg & Data Rates May Apply. STOP to end”.
Papa Murphy’s TCPA Settlement Talking Points
- Plaintiff John Lennartson states the message violated the TCPA because Papa Murphy’s did not obtain his consent prior to sending the text
- Class members MUST file their claim by 8/14/18 in order to receive $10 or the $10 voucher
- The $10 voucher can only be used at Papa Murphy’s (not
Pizza Hutor Papa John’s)
settlementfairness hearing will take place on 9/28/2018 at 130pm
- The hearing will take place at U.S. District Court for the Western District of Washington at Tacoma
- Class members do not have to hire their own lawyer as they have already been assigned one (Mark A. Griffin Karin B. Swope KELLER ROHRBACK LLP AND June P. Hoidal Behdad C. Sadeghi ZIMMERMAN REED LLP.)
In order to file a claim and receive a slice of the settlement pie please visit
papamurphystcpasettlement.com/LoginClaim.aspx. Please note when filing a claim online the class member must have the Class Member Identification # and the Class Member Passcode.
- Claims Deadline: August 14, 2018
- Opt Out Deadline: August 14, 2018
- Objection Deadline: August 14, 2018
Any questions about PapaMurphysTCPASettlement.com can be directed to toll free 888-563-1256 or email PapaMurphysTCPASettlement@cptgroup.com. All
claim forms can be mailed to Lennartson, et al. v. Papa Murphy’s Holdings Inc., et al. c/o CPT Group 50 Corporate Park Irvine, CA 92606.