Privia Bill Pay
- Allows a patient to make a medical appointment payment online
- Patients are allowed to make a one time payment or access an account to set up recurring payments
- To make a quick one time payment please have the QuickPay Code, Statement ID, or Access Code on hand
Privia Bill Pay Comments
- Does not charge the customer additional fees
- Accepts are major credit and debit cards
- In order to view and print Privia bill pay statements customers must have Adobe Acrobat installed on their PC
How does one save a credit or debit card in the system for future payments?
- Click the
- From here you can:
Add a Credit Cardto save a new card for future payments.
Make Defaultto set a saved card as your default payment method.
- Click the
Deletelink to remove a saved card from the portal.
Any questions or concerns about the Privia Bill Pay service can be directed to 800-973-1442 or email [email protected] The Privia Medical Group Patient Portal also allows the patient to view upcoming appointments, receive secure messages from the Privia Medical Group staff, and access lab results online. The system is easy to use and is a must for all Privia Medical Group patients.