Spring Leaf Offer
- To respond to an offer you have received from Springleaf, you’ll need the offer number, which is on the right side of the mailer
- If you do not have your offer number or did not receive a pre-approved offer, it’s easy to check to see what you’re pre-qualified for.
If you’ve receive an offer from Springleaf in the mail that you’d like to respond to, all you need to do is enter the offer number (it’s on the right side of the mailing) along with the last four digits of your Social Security number. If you did not receive a mailing from Springleaf but you are still interested in their loan services, a simple application will let you know what you’re pre-qualified for.
- Checking for pre-approval will not affect your credit, because it is not a
- If you want to apply for an offer, this does involve applying for a loan, and will place a credit inquiry on your account
- Even if no pre-qualification offer is available, you can still apply for credit, but this will result in an inquiry on your credit report
To contact Springleaf Financial regarding your account or your application:
- 601 N.W. 2nd St., Evansville, IN 47708
- (800) 961-5577