Windsor Windows Class Action
- Obtain all the mind-blowing details in regards to the class action lawsuit entitled In re: Windsor Wood Clad Window Product Liability Litigation,
- WindowSettlements.com is administered by Epiq Systems
- A settlement fairness hearing will take place on or around 7/6/18 for those who would like to speak in regards to the terms of the Windsor Windows
Class members in the case claim that Windsor Window Company and Woodgrain Millwork Inc. sold defected windows that resulted in water damage in the windows themselves and the structures in which the windows were installed. The plaintiffs originally brought these claims in seven separate class action lawsuits, which were later consolidated into a single multidistrict litigation, or MDL.
Windsor Window Company and Woodgrain Millwork Inc. deny any actions of wrong doing but have agreed to settle in order to avoid further litigation.
- Class members in the case are defined as anyone who purchased windows within the Pinnacle and Legend product lines manufactured by Windsor between Jan. 1, 2000 and Jan. 5, 2018
- Class members can make a claim for
cash paymentsup to $2500
- All claim forms must be filed by 1/5/19
- The Window Settlements case is cited as case number 2:16-md-02688-LA
- The lawsuit is pending in the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Wisconsin
Class members do not have to hire a lawyer as they have been assigned Daniel K. Bryson and Matthew E. Lee from the law firm of WHITFIELD BRYSON & MASON LLP. Windsor Window Company and Woodgrain Millwork Inc. have hired Michael P. North, Sarah E. Bushnell, Jeffrey M. Markowitz and Colin S. Seaborg from the law firm of ARTHUR CHAPMAN KETTERING SMETAK & PIKALA PA.
Any questions in regards to the Windows Settlement can be directed to toll-free 1-888-530-6598 or email [email protected] Class members who wish to file claims by mail should send them to: Windsor Windows Settlement, c/o Epiq Systems, P.O. Box 3770, Portland, OR 97208-3770.